We are pleased to share with you our Polarion ALM expertise
"The role of ALM and PLM in creating modern products (software + firmware + mechanics)". Lecture in Universitat Politècnica de València
2019.01.17, Valencia, Spain
- Why we need Requirements Management?
- Polarion in Requirements Management
- Feature driven development
- Data model
- Traceability, use cases
"Widgets. More user-friendly features in Polarion" for Polarion User Group Conference 2018
2018.12.06, Lemgo, Germany
- Why Widget?
- What do you get by default? Where to get more?
- Look inside a widget
- Examples of new (improved) widgets
- Risks when writing widgets
"Practical usage of tips & tricks in latest Polarion versions" for Polarion User Group Conference 2018
2018.02.08, München, Germany
- Works out-of-the-box?
- What kind of change requests we process
- ITIL template in Polarion for “Ticket System” projects
- Managing configurations of projects
- Managing “Report Pages”
"Polarion Customization – looking 1 year back" for Polarion User Group Conference 2017
2017.07.11, Stuttgart, Germany
- Analysis of old project
- Ideas for new projects
Have a look on our success stories with practical examples of real companies