We are pleased to share with you our Polarion ALM expertise
2019.05.27, Seeheim-Jugenheim, Germany
- Types of variability
- Future and variability models
- The way from the model to product and real life
- Challenges: Visualization and interaction
- Polarion ALM benefits
2019.01.17, Valencia, Spain
- Why we need Requirements Management?
- Polarion in Requirements Management
- Feature driven development
- Data model
- Traceability, use cases
2018.12.06, Lemgo, Germany
- Why Widget?
- What do you get by default? Where to get more?
- Look inside a widget
- Examples of new (improved) widgets
- Risks when writing widgets
2018.02.08, München, Germany
- Works out-of-the-box?
- What kind of change requests we process
- ITIL template in Polarion for “Ticket System” projects
- Managing configurations of projects
- Managing “Report Pages”
2017.07.11, Stuttgart, Germany
- Analysis of old project
- Ideas for new projects
2016.12.18, United Kingdom
- What makes the traffic signs so efficient in perception?
- Groups of statuses/phases
- Related statuses
- Successful formula to unify the icons
Have a look on our success stories with practical examples of real companies